- Combine keen observation and logic to unlock the secrets of Myst
- A complete all NEW Age to explore and uncover mysteries on Nintendo DS
- Original soundtrack and sound effects that enhance the sense of realism
- New interface: the upper screen will be informational and will serve as the "magnification" portal when using that feature
- The lower screen will have most player information and of course interactivity
- There will be a small selection of icons that will speed play by calling player functions on the lower or left hand side of the lower screen
- Notepad: players are able to make notes using their stylus in their "diary"
- Magnifying Glass: players able to closely inspect views/puzzles to help them solve and interact with items
- Photo-Clip: players are able save a "snapshot" of a certain amount of informational screens/clues for future reference
- Mini-map: players will be able to see their relative position on each level that has been explored.
Myst is an immersive experience that draws you in and won't let you go. You enter a unique setting, venturing alone to varied times and places, the worlds that compose Myst. There are no instructions, and you encounter no living beings but soon realize your actions may help individuals who are somehow trapped in a parallel dimension. You don't so much play Myst, as experience it. Of course you must solve a multitude of puzzles, mazes, and problems, but Myst's principal attractions are its environment and the underlying family drama that unfolds as you explore. Game Features
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.