After uncovering the secrets of Midnight Manor, Delaware St. John and partner Kelly Bradford find themselves involved in a new mystery that proves to be darker and more sinister than the manor. Deep in the woods of northern Maine there lies a town, a town that has never been recorded on any map. For twenty years the town has stood vacant after all occupants vanished one fateful night.
The voices have called to Delaware and as he explores the Town with No Name he comes to realize that the most important secret he‘s about to uncover is his own.
- VIC (Voice/Imagery Communicator) – A modern PDA device for communicating with his assistant, Kelly. Delaware will use it to take pictures, record sounds and contact Kelly for clues.
- Mystery - The voices have called Delaware to the site of a long abandoned town. The secrets here are going to change Delaware forever.
- Interrogate - The spirits that remain here have the answers you‘re looking for. Ask the right questions to find out vital information.
- Survive - There‘s something evil roaming these dark streets, Delaware must be quick and resourceful if he‘s to escape.
- Mystery Places The Town with no NameA Psychic Lead - Delaware has been receiving strong visions that will lead him closer to uncovering the evil that resulted in the loss of an entire town overnight.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.