Steep slopes, suddenly appearing obstacles and surprising turns in the track demand sharp reflexes, requiring players to give their all. Through its insane bursts of speed, nail'd will catapult you from one adrenalin boost to the next.
In a tournament, players will charge through diverse geographical track settings, e.g. between the redwood trees and sheer granite mountain faces of Yosemite National Park.
Players in nail'd get to choose between various vehicle classes, including motorbikes and quads. Once they have picked their wheels, it's time to hit the track and prevail against challenging AI opponents. A compelling soundtrack by well-known bands helps to urge you on to do your very best.
Moreover, a multi-player mode allows you to secure one of the top ranks in the leaderboards of global online tournaments.
- Non-stop adrenalin
- Vertical Experience
- Monumental Tracks
- Air Control
- Expansive Online Competition
- Vehicle Customization
- Different classes compete simultaneously on the same track
- Multiplayer - up to 12 players
- Extensive Online options - leaderboards, achievements
- Own soundtrack by popular US rock-musicians
- 16 unforgettable tracks in 4 exciting locations
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.