Torment: Tides of Numenera - Day One Edition
Regular Price: £7.95
Special Price £5.95
The critically acclaimed Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja STORM series is back, celebrating the return of highly awaited boss battles and welcoming brand new features to revamp the game experience.
Introducing masked Man and Nine-Tails assault on the Leaf Village for the first time in a video game, the story mode will let you live the most recent events of the anime with a degree of faithfulness never-before-seen.
More immersive, more faithful and more extreme, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 will offer the most epic Naruto experience ever seen in a video game.
- Absolute immersion: Naruto Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 scales up all you knew to offer you the most immersive and epic Naruto game ever created.
- Nine-Tails attacks Konoha: Story mode starts out with the heated invasion of Nine-Tails! Help Hiruzen and Minato to defend the village against Masked Man and Nine-Tails.
- Bigger Scale Boss Battles: Boss Battles are back and more impressive than ever depicted. Prepare to involve the entire village in a huge boss battle with Nine-Tails.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 features the most extensive character roster of any game so far in the series, letting fans engage with a huge number of their favourite personalities from the NARUTO universe, be they friend or foe. In story mode, players will be thrown into a series of thrilling adventures set in the village of Konoha, while the game’s electrifying fights will be punctuated with massive scale boss battles, including a fearsome confrontation with the gargantuan Nine-Tails.
- Ninja war: Naruto longest and final act is recreated through an absolutely massive story mode including Naruto most impressive and powerful ninjas from all time.
- Character line up: The most powerful ninjas from all time recreated and added to the already huge Storm G characters for the most impressive and numerous line up ever.
- Dramatic boss battles: Army vs Army, choice driven battles, new special battles, in a relentless sequence of boss battles with legendary opponents.
- Total immersion: Revisited gameplay fully mixing gameplay, drama and video.
- Mature content: Naruto finally rendered as in the anime, with wounds, blood and (a few) dismemberment.
- Endless combinations: Jutsus and ultimate jutsus change with the support to create unique combinations.
- Support characters: always on the field for higher immersion and more interactions.
- Adventure outline: Better rendered, more interactive, scalable and adding never-before-seen areas.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.