Matt is a marked man. Matt has just found a way to save his life. All he needs to do is win an illicit, coast-to-coast race from San Francisco to New York.
It’s called The Run. Three-thousand miles of unforgiving asphalt from San Francisco to New York. No speed limits. No rules. No allies. Armed with just his guts and instinct, Matt battles a field of the most notorious drivers ever assembled. Dense city streets, icy mountain passes and narrow canyons push his driving skills to the limit. Relentlessly hunted by the police, as well as the men who want him dead, Matt is racing for his life.
- From the Golden Gate to the Empire State — Compete in The Run, an illicit race across the most iconic and treacherous roads from San Francisco to New York. Told through 26 episodes, there are no rules and no allies in the cities, deserts, mountains and canyons that stand between you and the finish line.
- You are Matt’s Competitive Edge — Matt is in a race for his life, but he’s got something the competition doesn’t: You. Keep Matt one step ahead of the dangers from his dark past, both inside and outside the car. It’s up to you to get Matt to New York in one piece and ahead of the competition.
- Beat Your Friends — Connect to Autolog. Compare your times against those that matter most. Compete to be the best behind the wheel of 40 of the world’s hottest super cars. Autolog now tracks your entire career – making every second of every race count in the battle to be the fastest to New York.
- Outstanding Racing Developer Pedigree — Built from the ground up by the critically-acclaimed Firebrand Games, will deliver classic Need for Speed action racing on eye-popping 3D handheld devices for the first time in the franchise.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.