Over 500 years have passed since a mortal named Bryce Boltzmann endured a life-altering tragedy at the hands of Astaroth, the Demon King. His wife murdered, left defeated and rendered immortal, he now moves through life without aspirations other than where he will find his next drink.
Lending a hand to the clandestine group, the National Anti-Demon Agency (NADA), he pursues redemption through the extermination of demonic forces within the modern day world along with his agency partner, Arcadia.
NeverDead is a third person action/shooter offering a radically new game experience within the genre based on decapitation and regeneration. Lose any limb and still have the ability to endure the fight as death has already passed you by... Game Features
- Live forever and become immortal through a unique decapitation and regeneration mechanic that offers a different approach to 3rd Person Action gameplay. Detach your arm and use it as an exploding detonation device against the enemy, or tear off your head and use it as a scout within the level design.
- Fight in critical situations making use of the hero's immortality! Get electrocuted and shoot electric bullets, catch on fire and use your body as a light source, fight enemies in a hurricane or on the highway among passing cars and several other invigorating environments.
- Combination of various weaponry at your disposal including an array of guns for long-range attacks. Whip out the Butterfly Blade to slash and destroy what is in front of you.
- Online co-operative and competitive "Challenges" against the enemy or each other. Play with up to 4 players and outwit those you're going against using the decapitation/regeneration elements as strategy.
- Destroy the world you are in as wide-ranging destructible environments will influence how players take out the enemy. Large-scale destruction includes entire buildings, or smaller-scale destruction with pillars, the floor and interior wall sections.
- Enhance character abilities with an experience levelling system that ramps up player abilities, weapon power and unlocking content within the game.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.