The Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System contains 21 pre-installed classic games, can easily be plugged into any high-definition TV using the included HDMI cable. For the first time, players who pick up the system can enjoy the intergalactic adventure Star Fox 2, the sequel to the original Star Fox (originally titled Starwing upon release in Europe) game that was created during the Super Nintendo era but never released … anywhere! The Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System has the same look and feel of the original system - only smaller - and comes pre-loaded with 21 games: •Contra III: The Alien Wars Donkey Kong Country •Earth-bound •Final Fantasy III •F-ZERO •Kirby Super Star •Kirby's Dream Course •The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past •Mega Man X •Secret of Mana •Star Fox •Star Fox 2 •Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting •Super Castlevania IVSuper Ghouls 'n Ghosts •Super Mario Kart •Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars •Super Mario World •Super Metroid •Super Punch-Out!! •Yoshi's Island All of these games would be considered classics by anyone's standards, and some of them in particular - Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy III, Earth-bound and Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars - are massive role-playing games that can take dozens of hours to complete. Even for super fans who have played all of these games multiple times, the inclusion of the never-before-released Star Fox 2 will offer them something entirely new to enjoy (players must prove their skill by completing the first level of the original Star Fox before Star Fox 2 is unlocked to play).
- Launched in Europe in 1992, the Super Nintendo introduced what many consider some of the greatest video games of all time
- Step back into the 90s and re-experience some timeless classics when the Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- The Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System contains 21 pre-installed classic games - classics such as Super Mario World, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Mario Kart, Super Metroid and F-ZERO
- Included with the Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System are one HDMI cable, one USB power cable, and two wired Super NES Classic Controllers - perfect for players to dive into multiplayer action right away
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.