Nintento DSi XL
A super sized version of the DSi, the Nintendo DSi XL is set for release in the UK on 5th March 2010. The DSi XL will be equipped with two large 4.2-inch screens, which are nearly an inch larger, or 93% if you prefer, than the DS Lite screen and nearly as large as the PSP-3000's. The new screens have a much wider viewing angle, making it easy for people to watch and share the fun - so get your friends and family round to help you out with some Brain Training!
As with the standard DSi the DSi XL has 2 built-in motion detecting VGA cameras (one in/one outside), a music player and a downloadable web browser. It also boasts an SD memory card slot, which means you can store extra music and images. The DSi XL has more games than the Lite thanks to Nintendo's DSi Store. Titles including Brain Training and Uno can be bought from the DSi store using Nintendo points.
The DSi XL comes with 2 pens, a regular stylus and an easier-to-hold stylus shaped like a pen. The Nintendo DSi XL also features a glossy sheen on top and matt finish on the underside, providing excellent grip when resting on a table or other surface during gameplay.
Nintendo DSi XL Features
- Two 4.2 Inch Screens – 93% bigger than DSI/ DS and allowing a wider viewing angle
- Two new colours - wine red and dark brown
- Larger pen-like stylus, making gameplay more comfortable and natural.
- Preloaded software
- Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training: Arts Edition.
- Dictionary 6 in 1 with Camera Function.
- Nintendo DSi Browser (access the Internet from anywhere with a Wi-Fi connection).