The console for gamers on the go. Nintendo Switch Lite is a compact, lightweight addition to the Nintendo Switch family, with integrated controls.
Nintendo Switch Lite supports all Nintendo Switch software that can be played in handheld mode. It’s great for people who have lots of opportunities to play outside, and also for anyone who wants to play online or local wireless multiplayer with friends or family who already own a flagship Nintendo Switch console.
As a dedicated handheld gaming device, Nintendo Switch Lite does not support output to a TV.
- It’s easy to take your favourite games with you: Nintendo Switch Lite can play all Nintendo Switch software that supports handheld mode. If a game supports Joy-Con functions such as HD rumble, IR Motion Camera and Joy-Con motion sensors, some features will not be available using Nintendo Switch Lite alone. Joy-Con controllers (sold separately) are required to use these features. For games that do not support handheld mode, players can wireless connect Joy-Con controllers (sold separately) to Nintendo Switch Lite. In these cases, users will need to have a device to recharge Joy-Con controllers, such as the Joy-Con charging grip. To find play mode compatibility information for specific games, please refer to the product packaging or Nintendo eShop.
- Link up to eight consoles for multiplayer: Local multiplayer - Players can sync together up to eight Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite consoles to play competitive and co-operative multiplayer games. Online multiplayer - with a Nintendo Switch Online membership, you can play with friends far away and players around the world, access a growing library of classic NES games with added online features, enjoy exclusive offers such as Tetris 99 and Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers, and more.
- Three colours to choose from: Yellow, Grey or Turquoise.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.