- Travel across 3 expansive regions in North American
- Hunt over 20 different species, including: deer, moose, coyote, mountain lions and the mighty grizzly bear!
- Aim at your target with the intuitive Wii remote and Nunchuck controls!
- Challenge your friends to multiplayer hunting competitions with up to 4 players, and see who is the best shot!
- Choose from a vast arsenal including: shotguns, rifles, crossbows and more...
- Purchase new hunting gear to take out in the field
- Buy binoculars, hunting scents and rifle scopes to lure and track your prey
Head out into the wild to track and hunt the most dangerous game in North America. Become a master hunter by travelling across the country and honing your skills to go after bigger and more dangerous prey. Set your sights on over 20 wildlife species with a variety of weapons and hunting equipment at your disposal. Game Features
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.