On the road - The realistic truck simulation for the PC from the developer toxtronyx is currently in an advanced stage of development. in the early access version, there are already more than 5500 km of Motorway and country roads at your disposal - including numerous detailed Motorway interchanges. The player can already stop by in 10 German cities (for now) like Hamburg, Bremen, Cologne, Hannover, and Berlin, with unique road designs and sights. During the early access, 5-6 more cities will follow, E.G. Leipzig, Frankfurt, and Munich. Additionally, numerous other points of interest are waiting to be discovered during the journey, as well. the terrain rendition is based on real satellite data. Additionally, different weather conditions and an authentic day/night cycle are already implemented, with seasons following shortly. Thanks to the cooperation with man and Scania, the trucks behave very realistically - including the man tip matic transmission, retarder/intruder, and assistance systems. In addition, Scania models are included, as are articulated trucks and trailers, for example the gig liner. on the road also features a basic economy system, allowing the player to found his own company, purchase new trucks, hire drivers, and assign them specific routes. In the long term more features are planned to make this system more complex.
System Requirements: Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit), macOS 10.8 or newer (64bit) | CPU: CPU with at least 3.3 GHz | Memory: 4 GB RAM |Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 11 | Free disk space: 5 GB | Internet connection and Steam user account required
- More than 5500 km Motorway and country road, to a scale of 1:10.
- Numerous detailed models of Motorway interchanges.
- 10 cities, some of them with unique road designs (E.G. Roundabouts or bridges).
- Numerous pois in cities and near motorways and country roads.
- Man tgx and Scania R models, gigaliner, man tipmatic transmission, driving assistance, retarder/intarder.
- Economic system - found your own Company.
- Purchase trucks and hire drivers.
- Route planning with chained missions and multiple stops.