Order Up!! allows players to experience the dizzying life of a top-notch Chef and restaurateur as they prepare all manner of exotic food, serve hordes of demanding patrons, and build their own restaurant empire from the ground up!
As the game is also MOVE compatible, you can have hours of fun, flipping those burgers, shaking the fries, folding your burritos and lot’s more.
Order Up! was first released on the Wii in North America and Europe during the 4th Quarter of 2008 to impressive levels of critical acclaim.
With a critical meta-score of 76%, including a healthy number of reviews scoring 80% or higher, Order Up! easily ranks as the highest-rated cooking game across all platforms. Rated in the top 7% of all games reviewed by ONM. Its closest competitor on the Wii lags behind by more than 13%, and the heavily marketed genre sales leader, Cooking Mama, routinely checks in anywhere between 60% and 68%.
Order Up! even proved successful with the hardcore games media (unprecedented for a cooking/casual game) by receiving an 8.0 from Game Informer magazine and an 85% from GamePro!
Originally released for the Nintendo Wii, Order Up!! took advantage of the unique motion controller to simulate genuine (simplified) cooking actions. This same approach to the design of the core play mechanics is now re-tooled to take specific advantage of the PS3′s MOVE controller. Each culinary tool and motion is tuned to be familiar and similar to its real-world counterpart, continuing to offer the intuitive and engaging experience that Order Up!! is known for.
The characters and tone of Order Up! are presented in a light-hearted and comical style, designed to appeal to all types of players – ranging from children to adults, and from males to females. Whimsical humor offers a counterpoint to the manic table-juggling gameplay and helps players to feel comfortable and entertained throughout the game.
As players rise through the ranks of the culinary world, from fast-food to world-class restaurants, their array of recipes can grow larger and their arsenals of culinary equipment can improve in quality. Along the way they face demanding patrons, discriminating food critics, and a showdown against other culinary masters in the game’s final competition.
- Head-to-Head cook-off mode
- Accessible For All Ages: Exciting, engaging and easy to play, anyone can cook in Order Up!!
- More Than a Mini‐Game: Order Up!! is a full game experience with a story, a world, a colorful cast of characters and invites players to truly run a restaurant.
- Delicious Gameplay: An original, fresh combination of PS3 Move gesture cooking 3 dimensional frantic kitchen management, Order Up!! is unlike any other cooking game on any platform.
- New Restaurants: Kung Fusion, featuring Asian fusion cuisine and replayable Fast Food Drive-Thru restaurant
- Stereo 3D support
- HD-quality graphics and effects such as real-time shadows, improved dynamic lighting and glow effects.
- Enhanced Visuals! – Re-tooled graphics and a new level of immersion! All graphics in the game are being revisited to ensure the highest level of polish on the new target device. Higher resolution textures, enhanced scene lighting, and other additions and alterations are being made wherever possible.
- Proven Gameplay With Great New Controls! – Touch-screen cooking! Order Up!! is praised for its responsive controls and intuitive motions. Gameplay is even more refined when using the MOVE controller as we keep the same responsive animations and core gameplay, now driven by ultra responsive actions!
- A New Excited Audience! – The top-rated game is hitting a brand new device! Cooking and Restaurant games continue to thrive on handheld devices! Order Up!! is set to grab attention again as the best in its class, and the first of its kind on the PS3!
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.