Welcome to Port Abello, one of the most important locations on the culinary map. As the town’s newest upcoming chef, you have a lot to prove.
After learning your trade in a local fast food joint, you decide to buy your own local diner. But, being a proud owner of your own restaurant isn’t your only goal. The Fortified Chef Competition is about to visit town and winning it would launch you to the centre of the culinary stage.
On your journey you’ll become master of all types of fare until you own your Wold Class eating establishment. Game Features
- Order Up! is a delicious blend of precision restaurant cooking and culinary empire building, all rolled into one tasty treat.
- With the Wii Remote in hand, the player will be taught every aspect of running a kitchen from burgers to Chateaubriand using the Wii’s motion sensing technology to simulate cooking, with real kitchen tools like knives, wooden spoons, tongs, spatulas and more.
- Players must craft dishes in a hectic kitchen, managing their stations (grill/griddle, range, cutting board, blender, the hob etc) while also managing assistant chefs. Fast, intuitive and highly addictive, the gameplay in Order Up! is fresh, creative and wholly original
- Rise through the ranks of the culinary world from fast-food to world-class restaurants while expanding your book of recipes and improving your equipment as you go
- Along your way to stardom you will face demanding customers, discriminating food critics…and at the pinnacle of your fame you will have to manage multiple eateries and create new, signature dishes all of your own design.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.