Internet connection and Xbox LIVE required to play
Overwatch - Game of the Year Edition includes:
- 10 Bonus Loot Boxes
- 5 character skins:
- Blackwatch Reyes (Reaper)
- Strike-Commander Morrison (Soldier: 76)
- Overgrown Bastion
- Security Chief Pharah
- Slipstream Tracer
Overwatch is a team based shooter from renowned games studio: Blizzard. What sets this shooter apart from the rest is the wide array of unique heroes for you to fight with. Each hero has their own set of abilities for you to master. Be it Cyborg Ninja, Volatile Mercenary or Super-Intelligent, Genetically Engineered Gorilla, there's a character for every player in Overwatch.
It's all about teamwork, so you'll have to know your role and excel in it. Whether you're in amongst the action, defending your team mates with energy shields or supporting them by amplifying their damage. Every hero has a role to fill.
- Fight for the Future - Soldiers. Scientists. Adventurers. Oddities. During a global crisis, an international task force comprised of heroes from all over the planet were tasked with restoring peace to the war-torn world. Their name, Overwatch. After the crisis was averted, they helped maintain the peace for years to come. But eventually Overwatch's influence diminished and they disbanded.
- The World Needs Heroes - Pick from 21 unique heroes all with their own abilities for you to master. Each character plays differently so you'll have to master their skills to unlock their potential.
- Play Your Role - As a team based game, everyone has a role to play: offence, defence or support. Each role is important and you'll have to master your own abilities to work better as team. Different abilities can work well with others so your team will have to find the perfect combination to dominate on the battlefield.
- Team-Based Objectives - Do battle across the planet against other teams of heroes. Protecting the secrets of the Temple of Anubis or escorting an EMP device through King's Row. The World is your battlefield.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.