First released in 1989, Pang started life as a two-player arcade game which challenged players to travel the world on a quest to destroy bouncing balloons that are terrorizing several of Earths landmarks and cities. Due to the success in arcades, conversions for home systems soon followed, with Pang appearing in several forms on the ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Amstrad CPC, Commodore Amiga, Atari ST and the PC. This was so popular that Pang also graced the next generation of consoles, the SNES, PlayStation and Game Boy.
Celebrating 21 years since the original game blasted onto the arcade scene, Pang returns with all the addictive gameplay that made it so popular, now on the best selling handheld of all time, the Nintendo DS. With the same simple premise and addictive gameplay, Pang: Magical Michael continues to define what lead the series to critical acclaim, cementing its position as one of the most cherished properties in videogame history.
Michael, an aspiring young magician, has failed an experiment - leading to dire consequences. Balloons have been dispersed, causing trouble to landmarks and cities all around the world. Now, Michael must travel the globe to destroy these balloons and clean up his mistake, before its too late.
- Classic Pang gameplay which made the original so popular
- Collect over 20 unique power-up items
- Over 40 levels in Tour Mode, taking in the worlds most famous landmarks and cities
- More hidden stages
- Challenge your nerves across 99 levels in Panic Mode
- Compete against your friends and family via multi-card play or online Wi-Fi play
- Compare your scores with other players using Online World Rankings
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.