Ready for high-altitude flight: the DARK TORNADO Flight Stick gives you perfect control of any plane. The throttle controller and quick-access fire buttons give you a decisive advantage over your virtual enemies – and you’ll decide yourself who wins even the toughest of dogfights above the clouds
- PC joystick with USB connector
- Precise analog flight control
- Eight quick-access digital fire buttons
- Progressive throttle controller for controlled acceleration
- Adjustable Force Vibration function for realistic vibration effects
- DirectInput support
- Ergonomically designed stick
- Four suction cups for maximum grip
- Cable length: 2.4m
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.