Ping Pong VR is a sporting simulation that thanks to VR technology, and with the help of a PlayStation Move controller, brings a ping pong table into your living room. Using 1:1 VR scale you will have the sensation of play ping pong in like it is in real life. PlayStation VR teleports you inside voxel-style environments that until today you could only dream to visit.
Each environment is styled as a stadium with fully animated audience members making for more immersive and addictive gameplay. The changes in the audience and the stadium is on the fly to increase the player's degree of immersion without ever distracting from the play area; during breaks, you can have fun discovering all the hidden Easter eggs in the surrounding environment.
- With the different game modes, you can choose new experiences (from the shortest and easiest to longest and hardest).
- Practice Mode: For the player that wants to train with AI point by point.
- Single Match Mode: For the player that wants to play a single basic match against AI.
- Tournament Mode: For the player that wants to take on the challenge of becoming a champion.
- Arcade Modes: For the player that wants improve their skills and compare their records with friends.
- You can select the difficulty level for each mode: AI changes skills (variety of shots, depth of shots, etc.) and features (velocity, precision, power, etc.) based on the chosen level.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.