Planescape: Torment is set in the Planescape "multiverse" of AD&D, a setting which consists of various planes of existence, the creatures which live in them (such as devils, modrons, and even deities), and the properties of the magic that infuses each plane. Planescape: Torment is the first video game to be set in the Planescape universe.
The first part of Planescape: Torment takes place in Sigil, a city, located atop an infinitely tall spire at the center of the multiverse, that connects the planes with each other via a series of portals. The city is overseen by the powerful Lady of Pain, while fifteen factions control different functions of the city related to each group's world view. Every faction strives for further control of the city. Several of these factions can be joined by The Nameless One during the game. The story eventually moves on to other planes, such as Baator and Carceri, where The Nameless One continues to discover more about his past.
- Planescape: Torment is an Advanced Dungeons & Dragons single player fantasy roleplaying game, set in TSRs Planescape campaign setting
- character creation is just the beginning throughout the game your character adapts to fit your own personal gaming style
- the planescape universe is a setting youve never experienced before, filled with sharp-edged visuals, bizarre adversaries, and strange magic
- encounter inventory items with personalities. Manage an unpredictable party of the strangest allies to walk the faces of alternate planes
- you can regenerate, speak with the dead, and have magical immunities. Youre a power to be reckoned with. Unfortunately, so is everyone else
- built with the bioware infinity engine, the same game engine used in baldurs gate.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.