GET PLANTS VS ZOMBIES: BATTLE FOR NEIGHBORVILLE FOR £20 WHEN BOUGHT WITH ANY XBOX ONE CONSOLE OR ACCESSORY
Welcome to Neighborville, where all is well. Except that a crazy new coniferous conflict between brain-less and botanicals is brewing! What are you gonna do – call the crops? Soil your plants? Prepare to kick some grass in a plant-on-zombie conflict that will take you to the outer edges of Neighborville and back again.
- Customize Every Character for Battle - Join the newest bloom in the age-old battle between plants and zombies with 20 fully customizable classes at launch, including a Team Play class for each faction. Bring the unique abilities of each character class to six PvP modes, including the new Battle Arena, and experience the unbeleafable thrills of combat.
- Venture to the Outer Edges of Neighborville - The tension across the terra has expanded with three free-roam regions and one PvE mode that extend beyond the town of Neighborville. Squad up with up to three friends in the Giddy Park social region and take back Weirding Woods, Mount Steep, and Neighborville Town Centre. It’s grow time!
- Play with Your Favorite People, in Every Mode - Join forces with other players to experience split-screen couch co-op* in every mode. Connect with up to three players and battle through flourishing free-roam regions or jump into the fray with up to 24 players in online multiplayer across a gigantic suburban skirmish.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.