The PlayStation Move Navigation Controller (originally referred to as the PlayStation Move sub-controller) is a one-handed supplementary controller designed for use in conjunction with the PlayStation Move Motion Controller for certain types of gameplay. Replicating the major functionality of the left side of a standard PlayStation Wireless Controller, the PlayStation Move Navigation Controller features a left analog stick (with L3 button function), a D-pad, and L1 and L2 analog triggers. The Playstation Move Navigation Controller also features X and O action buttons, as well as a PS button. Since all controls correspond to those of a standard Wireless Controller, a Sixaxis or DualShock 3 controller can be used in place of the navigation controller in PlayStation Move applications - although this may not be easy with one hand!
Playstation Move Navigation Controller Features
- Wireless control completely untethered from the PlayStation®Move motion controller.
- Intuitive navigation of in-game characters
- Easy and intuitive XMB™ menu navigation.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Charge the controller and automatically pair with the PS3™ system via a USB cable
- Up to two motion controllers and two navigation controllers can be connected at once to the PS3™ system.
- Note- DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller can be used in place of the navigation controller for all games that are compatible with the navigation controller
About Playstation Move
PlayStation Move is Sony's new motion controller for the PlayStation 3 console. Offering a motion-based, high-definition gaming experience, Move is complemented by a PlayStation Move Navigation Controller to be used along with the PlayStation Move Motion Controller for intuitive navigation of in-game characters and objects. The PlayStation Move platform consists of the following items (available separately)
- PlayStation Move Motion Controller
- PlayStation Eye Camera
- PlayStation Move Navigation Controller (optional but highly recommended)
The combination of the PS3 system and PlayStation Eye camera detects the precise movement, angle, and absolute position in 3D space of the PlayStation Move Motion Controller, allowing users to intuitively play the game as if they themselves are within the game.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.