Return to the Kanto region and experience a classic Pokémon journey in a whole new way with Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go Eevee! These two titles were created by GAME FREAK, the developers of the Pokémon core RPG titles. Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go Eevee! introduce a new play style that anyone can enjoy, combined with the fun of collecting Pokémon.
Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go Eevee! are based on Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition, which first launched in Japan in 1998. These updated versions have been reimagined to make the most of the unique capabilities of the Nintendo Switch. The games also capture the fun of Pokémon GO and its intuitive Pokémon-catching mechanic.
- Befriend Your Partner: At the start of your tale, you will encounter either Pikachu or Eevee, depending on which game version you choose. This Pikachu or Eevee will join you as your partner in your adventures, growing together with you on your journey. Pikachu or Eevee will be with you wherever you go, either hanging on your shoulder or riding on your head. Don’t let their adorable expressions fool you into thinking that cuteness is all they offer, though. Your partner will be a dependable ally in battle, too. In addition to determining your first partner Pokémon, there will be some differences in the species of Pokémon that you encounter and the rate at which you encounter them based on whether you choose Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go Eevee!
- Catching Made Easy: The games utilise the abilities of the Nintendo Switch to add new and more accessible ways to experience Pokémon and play in the Pokémon universe. Even those who have never played the Pokémon series before will be able to dive right in - Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go Eevee! are easily approachable for newcomers to the series, but also have enough depth to keep veteran Trainers on their toes. The practice of catching Pokémon has been changed dramatically from previous titles. Now you can use your Nintendo Switch’s Joy-Con to toss a Poké Ball at your target with one hand, either by pressing a button or flicking your wrist. With fewer buttons and intuitive action, it’s never been simpler.
- Play Pokémon Together: Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go Eevee! also feature two-player simultaneous play. By sharing one of the Joy-Con controllers with a partner, two players can adventure at the same time. Throw Poké Balls together when you encounter Pokémon to boost your chances of successfully catching them, or have a friend lend a hand by joining you in battles against Trainers in your game.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.