Another Tale Is About to Begin! Pokémon Ultra Sun launches worldwide on November 17th, 2017
Your next big adventure awaits in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon! With a new story, features, Pokémon, buildings, landscapes, Z-moves and much more to be discovered - it’s the definitive Pokémon experience!
- New Pokémon! Explore Alola and meet Pokémon new to the region that didn’t appear in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.
- Explore new worlds! Travel through an Ultra Wormhole that lead to different worlds. You can even go to the home worlds of the mysterious Ultra Beasts!
- Over 400 Pokémon appear in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon, including those from other regions!
- Brand new story - A story unfolds on a grand scale, with the Legendary Pokémon Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma at its centre. Secrets about Necrozma and the Alola region—undisclosed in the previous games—will come to light.
- Mantine Surfing - Have fun with Mantine Surf, a sport that lets you ride on Mantine’s back.
- New Z-Moves! With the new Z-Power Ring, unleash even more varieties of Z-Moves!
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.