The beloved puzzle franchise arrives on Nintendo 3DS for the first time!
Join the famous Professor Layton and his faithful friends, Luke and Emmy, in his latest adventure - Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. The intrepid trio is called upon to stop the mysterious Masked Gentleman from terrorising the city of Monte d'Or with magically dark miracles, such as turning citizens to stone. The professor suspects the involvement of the Mask of Chaos, a mask rumoured to bestow great power upon whoever wears it. The revelation takes Layton back to a dark episode of his past, which may hold the solution to the problems of the present. These flashbacks introduce Layton's parents and childhood friend Randall, and allow you to play as the 17 year-old Layton, who pays a high price for discovering his passion for archaeology.
While being presented in the charming hand-drawn style of previous games in the series, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask on the Nintendo 3DS system uses 3D animations and character models to bring depth to the visuals. Whether you are a dedicated fan of the series or a first time player, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask provides an enchanting tale crammed with tantalising puzzles that will have you entertained for hours.
Attempt to solve 150 brand new brainteasers and a new set of three mini-games courtesy of the Professor's Trunk. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask also boasts additional Daily Puzzles distributed via the Nintendo Network - one puzzle a day for a whole year from the day of the game's launch.
Enjoy three new mini-games available from the Professor's Trunk:
- The Toy Robot challenges you to control a wind-up toy robot that always moves three steps at a time. Navigating a series of contraptions along the way, can you guide it to the goal safely?
- One-Stop Shop is where your skills of stocking shelves in an appealing way are put to the test - you'll only succeed if you manage to entice customers to buy everything off the shelves in one go.
- Rabbit Show is where you'll help Luke train a circus rabbit that has been deemed unfit to perform by its angry ringmaster. Chat with and train the rabbit to teach it new tricks and perform in plays that will persuade its master to accept it back into the circus.
- Enjoy new visual depths with Professor Layton for the first time in 3D
- Explore Layton's past as you attempt to solve the mysteries of the present
- New story, new puzzles and a new mystery to solve with the help of Luke and Emmy
- New mini-games including The Toy Robot challenge, One-Stop Shop and Rabbit Show!
- Download a puzzle every day for a year via the Nintendo Network
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.