The mind never lies… In a near-future Tokyo, Special Agent Kaname Date is on the case of a mysterious serial killer. Date must investigate crime scenes as well as dreams on the hunt for clues. From the mind of Kotaro Uchikoshi (Zero Escape Series Director), with character design by Yusuke Kozaki (No More Heroes, Fire Emblem series), a thrilling neo-noir detective adventure is about to unfold.
One rainy night in November, a woman’s body is found at an abandoned theme park, mounted on a merry-go-round horse. Kaname Date of the Metropolitan Police Department arrives on the scene. He recognises the woman. Suddenly, a crash rings out through the rain…
- Hone your detective skills in this thrilling sci-fi murder mystery with 30+ hours of gameplay and multiple endings.
- Enter dreams to solve puzzles and learn clues. With a 6-minute time limit, every second counts.
- Discover the truth by interrogating suspects and using 3 special vision modes to investigate crime scenes.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.