Step through time and discover a mesmerizing new action-RPG that looks like it was plucked straight out of the 16-bit era, but plays like a modern-day marvel! Inspired by non-linear Japanese retro adventures such as Wonder Boy In Monster World, Aggelos hurls players into the middle of a colossal struggle for survival as beings from another dimension threaten to invade the peaceful Kingdom of Lumen. Bursting with secrets and side-quests, and boasting slick melee combat that any 2D action game would envy, Aggelos is the perfect combination of retro style and modern-day game design.
- A vast kingdom to explore - Venture through forests, seas, cave systems and ancient temples as you seek to uncover the magical elements needed to save the world from total annihilation.
- A classical non-linear adventure - Explore a sprawling world that gradually reveals itself, Metroidvania-style, as you gain new abilities and equipment.
- Deadly encounters - Thwart towering bosses and their tricky minions as you take on perilous mainline quests and optional odd-jobs for the people of Lumen.
- Tactical depth - Unlock magical abilities and high-level attacks, expertly chaining these immense powers together to clear screens of enemies in seconds.
- Stunning sprite art - Forget out-of-place modern art: Aggelos boasts superlative character designs and animations while remaining proudly, and faithfully, 16-bit through and through.
- Memorable chiptunes - Lose yourself to a retro-inspired soundtrack that floods the Kingdom of Lumen with life.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.