Looking for a fresh start and some new surroundings, you set off on a voyage to begin your new life. Unfortunately, the weather has different plans, as your ship is hit by a monsoon, and goes down! You drift into a small harbour town, now in a shambles from the storm, where a young doctor named Jeanne saves your life. The town has essentially been deserted, but you're never one to back down from a challenge! It will be up to you to help rebuild the town and save the lighthouse… but it won't be easy! Nevertheless, with some hard work growing crops, tending livestock, and gathering materials for repairs, you will be able to make new friends, start a family, revive the lighthouse, and save the town, your new home!
- Created for fans to commemorate 20 years of the spirit that has made the Harvest Moon franchise what it is today!
- Contains all Special Edition content: co-op play, a new marriageable candidate and additional story content
- Season Pass included! Enjoy the four DLC content packs as soon as they become available.
- Comes with unique canvass tote bag, commemorative mug, exclusive metal pin badges and a copy of the game, all presented in a stylish farmyard barn-shaped presentation case.
- Collect important materials to rebuild the town and restore the lighthouse
- Complete requests from villagers to unlock new areas and items
- Play as a boy or girl, get married, and start a family!
- Distinctive and nostalgic "retro plus" new visual style.
- A celebration of Harvest Moon's 20th anniversary!
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.