MotoGP™19 celebrates the motorsport with brand-new elements!
- Re-live the greatest rivalries with the Historical Challenges that brings back to life the history of the discipline by recreating the most famous episodes of its riders, bikes, and teams.
- Compete with a faster, smarter, and more accurate AI, based on machine learning, seen for the first time in a racing game!
- Play the part of your favorite official rider in the 2019 Championship and race on the 19 different tracks! Discover all the classes: Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup, Moto3™, Moto2™, and MotoGP™ and the brand-new MotoE™.
- Unleash your creativity with new tools to make your rider unique! Create your own style, choosing between the widest selection of brands and accessories ever and enjoy the new graphical editors! Combine fonts and shapes to personalize your lower back patch, helmet, and racing number!
- Start as a rookie in the Career and climb up the ladder to the top class. And when you are ready for a harder challenge, set up the Pro Career mode and start as a professional MotoGP™ rider!
- Improve the performance of your bike electronics during dedicated tests and plan your strategy to be the best!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.