Awarded best VR Cardio fitness game of 2018, BOXVR brings music enhanced, boxing inspired workouts to Virtual Reality. Workout Classes by fitness experts Leading fitness instructors help us produce a variety of boxing workouts, specifically designed to destroy calories in the most entertaining way ever devised! Every workout is recorded so you can see how many calories you've burned. Set your own goals and see your progress day by day to stay motivated. From Rock to Pop, Dance to Hip Hop, we’ve got over 100 different music tracks. You can create your own workouts with varying levels of intensity. Build and save as many custom routines as you like.
- 50+ New Music Tracks have been added, bringing the total at launch to 110. Ranging from Hip-Hop to Disco, the music tracks are designed to synch with BoxVR’s dozens of choreographed routines.
- 11 New Choreographed Routines brings the current total to 45 – all scripted by FitXR’s team of personal trainer consultants – and covers all category of user from couch potato to triathlete.
- New Trophy System (including Platinum Trophy) tracks user progress and celebrates various milestones (calories burned, punches thrown, etc.).
- New MyWorkouts Feature allows players to build custom playlists from among the 110 available tracks. Combined with the extensive library of routines, players can create an almost infinite variety of unique workouts.
- New UI and Environments add polish and pizzazz before, during and after workouts.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.