In Queen Teen: The Clique, based on the best-selling young adult book series by author Lisi Harrison, players assume the role of the new girl at school, taking on the challenges of climbing the social ladder to join the ultimate clique, the Pretty Committee.
Queen Teen: The Clique is an empowering game of social maneuvering where the player attempts to survive in one of the most harsh and unforgiving environments on Earth - Octavian Country Day School (OCD). Player will use gossip, fashion and wit to make friends, join cliques, attend classes, and even work after school "jobbies" with a variety of exciting minigames. Play a variety of exciting minigames to earn cash or increase your cool.
Along the way a variety of challenges and tricky situations make the climb up the social ladder tough including getting invited to one of the hottest parties of the year. Queen Teen: The Clique highlights the sassiness of the "The Clique" books and a few lessons in popularity exclusively to the DS. Like the fans of the book know, the only thing harder than getting in, will be staying in!
- Customisable Characters: Players will name and personalise their character's complete look: clothing, hair, shoes and more!
- Countless Adorable Fashions: Players can make money at their after school "jobby" in order to purchase new styles.
- Alpha Girl Social Ladder: In order to rise from the new kid to queen-bee, players will navigate the halls of OCD by building relationships and gossiping about what is hot and what is not! Play through a collection of entertaining minigames that can provide the required social tools to become the alpha girl.
- Juicy Gossip: The top of the social ladder always has to be in on the latest 411. To be in-the-know, players must share and collect gossip from both their friends and enemies.
- Popularity On-The-Go: Wireless multiplayer allows players to share their character with friends from their real-life clique, allowing them to unlock special gossip.
- Join the "The Clique" World: Interact with characters popularised in "The Clique" novels and explore the school of OCD in the first videogame based on "The Clique".
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.