From the creators of Payday 2. Raid: World War II is an action-packed four player co-operative shooter set during a time when the Nazi war machine was still winning, and hope was in short supply.
During the worldwide fight against evil, four prisoners of war are found in a raid on a Gestapo jail. They have been freed by a “Mrs. White,” a secret British intelligence agent, who needs someone to take down Hitler and his Third Reich once and for all.
Not every part of the war effort is noble. In fact, Mrs. White has something else in mind for the squad. Players will fight for their freedom via sabotage, robberies and assassinations of the Nazi Party. If they’re stealing from the Nazis, why not get rich on the side?
- Classes - Players can choose from four different classes: Recon, Assault, Insurgent, or Demolitions. Each class has their own highly developed skill tree, allowing for various play styles.
- War Cries - Each class has its unique War Cry: a powerful ability that can be unleashed to buff yourself or the entire team. For example, if a player activates the War Cry ‘Berserk’, players won’t consume ammo for a limited time - so they’re free to blast away.
- Character Customisation - Our four heroes are drawn from the main combatants in the European theatre of World War II: Great Britain, USA, Germany and the Soviet Union. Each has its unique look with a fully customisable uniform.
- Weapon Modifications - World War II saw the dawn of a whole lot of new weapons that said “bang” in lots of new ways. Raid allows players to play around with these weapons and of course upgrade and customise. Barrels, stocks, fore grips, optic sights and much more allow for a vast range of play styles.
- Operations - Raid offer players the chance to play through extended adventures by undertaking Operations. Operations are a chained series of highly-modified raids, featuring new storylines, unique content and objectives. The risks are greater, but so are the rewards!
- Challenge Cards - Players can earn and spend special Challenge Cards. These let players customise the “rules” of a raid in a buff-debuff way. For example, enemy ammo drops will increase, but at the expense of enemies doing greater damage.
- Locations - Raid: World War II takes place in locations across war-torn Europe. From the mighty Flakturm dominating the heart of Berlin, to the idyllic Bridge over the Elbe, players are sure to enjoy bringing slaughter to every corner of Hitler’s Reich.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.