With the gameplay attuned to the immersive Wii controls, plus thrilling new chapters that were not included with the GameCube release, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition truly offers horror a new home... Game Features
- Wii Remote Action! Moving the Wii Remote allows players to aim weapons, slash with the knife, control action sequences and much more.
- Unsurpassed Visuals: RE4: Wii Edition features breathtaking 3D graphics and effects!
- Behind the Camera View: Camera follows you from behind and allows for intuitive movement.
- Advanced AI: Enemies use their cunning abilities to team up and attack the player en mass.
- "Separate Ways": Play as glamorous agent Ada Wong in five new chapters that reveal startling insight into the original storyline!
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.