Resident Evil 6. It has been ten years since the Raccoon City incident and the President of the United States has decided to reveal the truth behind what took place in the belief that it will curb the current resurgence in bioterrorist activity. Due to be by the President’s side is his personal friend and Raccoon City survivor, Leon S. Kennedy, but when the venue suffers a bioterrorist attack, Leon is forced to face a President transformed beyond recognition and make his hardest ever decision. At the same time, Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance member, Chris Redfield arrives in China, itself under threat of a bioterrorist attack. With no country safe from these attacks and the ensuing outbreaks, the entire world’s population is united by a common fear that there is no hope left.
In a first for the franchise, Resident Evil 6 sees series favourites Leon and Chris come together to face this unprecedented threat. They will be joined by new characters, each with their own unique perspective and involvement in this relentless dramatic horror experience enacted on a global scale.
- Redesigned control system:
- Resident Evil 6 features an evolved control system allowing players to shoot whilst moving, slide, roll in any direction and take cover along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack
- Character profiles:
- Leon S. Kennedy: Following the Raccoon City incident Leon was recruited as a government agent by none other than Adam Benford, who would later become the President of the United States. Ever since the nightmare that was Raccoon City Leon has made it his life's work to eradicate bioterrorism.
- Helena Harper: Like Leon, she is also a government agent, but was in the process of transferring to the Secret Service to become one of the President's personal bodyguards. In the announcement trailer it is Helena who admits to Leon that she is the one responsible for this incident.
- Chris Redfield: The ex-S.T.A.R.S member who continued the fight against bioterrorism as the leader of the BSAA underwent a personal trauma some six months prior to the events depicted in RE6. In spite of this he has rejoined his BSAA colleagues in China to uncover a major bioterrorist attack.
- The mysterious third protagonist: We're still trying to track down his real identity but we do know this man is a mercenary currently engaged in a bloody conflict in Eastern Europe where reports confirm that B.O.W.s are increasingly being used. One day, he's told that he is the man to save the world. Whilst he doesn't understand the implications of this, he does immediately think how much money he can make from it.
- Zombies: Yes they are back, but now they run, jump at you, even use weapons and as such are different from those encountered in previous games
- J'avo: Named by the BSAA after the Serbian word for 'demon', the first J'avo made an appearance in the conflict zone of Eastern Europe about six months before the action of Resident Evil 6. The J'avo still exhibit certain human elements - such as the ability to understand speech, work together as a group and use weapons - but they are also incredibly aggressive and a number of their actions have regressed to pure instinct. When a J'avo takes damage it has the ability to regenerate itself. However if it is receives major damage then it will mutate that affected body part into a number of varied forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and adapt to this unpredictability.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.