In Rhythm Paradise, you'll use your stylus to capture the beat of the music in a variety of mini games. Turn your DS system sideways to hold it like a book, and tap, slide or flick the stylus in time with the rhythm. The game's catchy tunes and charming characters make Rhythm Paradise a blast to play, and the array of rhythm games will test your musical abilities in a variety of ways as you do all you can to show that you've got the beat. If you can tap your finger in time to music, you’ll get the hang of Rhythm Paradise in no time. Rhythm Paradise is a simple and infectious rhythm game that anyone can play. Players hold the Nintendo DS system sideways like a book and tap their stylus on the touch screen to the rhythm of the music. Players tap, slide or flick the stylus to hit the right beat. Rhythm Paradise features catchy tunes, charming characters, and a wide variety of rhythm games. Game Features
- Hold your DS system sideways like a book to follow along with the music as you tap out the beat with your stylus just like you would with your feet or fingers
- Tap, slide or flick your stylus to keep the rhythm of the game's music
- Demonstrate your rhythmic abilities in a variety of mini games
- Features music composed by Japanese music producer Tsunku
- Easy-to-play action features catchy tunes and charming characters
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.