RIDE 2 expands the universe created by RIDE with more bikes, more customization, more iconic tracks. With an amount more than double than RIDE the experience of gaming is always different! Take control of over 230 of the world's most iconic bikes. Customise yourself and your bike with hundreds of real world apparel and gear. Ride 2 is the most comprehensive bike racer ever made.
- Over 230 Bikes in 19 categories, over 30 tracks in 7 categories, 11 game play modes, more than 300 career events and than 30 different customizable parts for a tailored bike and rider
- Collect bikes to create your personal and stylish garage, choosing between the most important manufacturers, different bike models and categories of vehicles (Naked, Supersport, etc)
- Brand new tracks: Travel around the world in an amazing sequence of unique events: GP Circuits, Country Tracks and City Tracks. More than 30 tracks, including the legendary tracks and events like the Nürburgring Nordschleife, Macau, the Ulster GP and the Northwest 200
- Structure: The structure of the game gives the player a deeper progression and always a new reason to play, thanks to the World Tour, the World Ranking and more exclusive Invitational Trophies
- Rewards: The skill points reached will be spent in a Reward Tree that grants the player prizes and bonuses (bikes, discounts, credits, etc)
- Social Features: Import the avatar of your friends inside your game, use them in team races, check their profile to see their bikes and loan them
- Realistic simulations: The game includes an accurate physics model that allows players to ride a bike as a real rider. Every bike has a specific set up of the engine and of the mechanics and supports specific animations of the rider
- Customization: The connection between the rider & his Bike is deeper than RIDE. RIDE 2 offers a wider customization section, 1200 parts focused on turning the stock version of the bikes in real Racing Replica
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.