RIDE 3 has a whole new heart and a completely revised experience: whilst maintaining the identity of the series, this title brings a bunch of new features and elements that will let you feel the adrenaline like a real rider.
RIDE 3 is the ultimate motorbike encyclopedia, a realistic and adrenalin-packed title with more than 230 bikes dedicated to racing fans.
Everyone's tastes and needs will be satisfied by the different track categories: from GPs and Supermoto tracks, for those who want to feel like professional riders, to Country and City circuits to ride in the most iconic places around the world, without forgetting Road Races to compete on road circuits and Drag Races for those who love acceleration races.
Thanks to the new customization possibilities you will be able to modify your beloved bike both on mechanical and aesthetical level thanks to the new livery editor that will let you unleash your creativity.
Discover the new Volume-based career and go deeper into the story of a specific bike category, manufacturer or iconic track with maximum freedom of choice.
Enjoy all the graphical improvements of Unreal® Engine 4 like a great visual rendering as well as detailed particle and lighting effects and a photorealistic level of the environments.
To secure an even more immersive experience, the AI, physics simulation and collision system have been completely rewritten and improved thanks to the new technologies introduced in the title.
What are you waiting for? Start your adventure with RIDE 3.
- Unreal® Engine 4 brings photorealistic graphics
- Improved AI and new physics simulation - re-written from scratch
- New night races
- Unique volume based career experience
- Extensive motorcycle encyclopedia - 230+ bike models across 7 categories
- Bikes from 30 manufacturers - 9 brand new
- Endurance, Naked, Cafe Racer, Superbike, Sportbike, Supermoto and Maxi Enduro
- 30 classic race tracks from around the world
- Aesthetic modification - customise everything from livery to handlebar detail
- Mechanical customisation - more than 500 customisable bike parts
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.