Dark Souls III
Regular Price: £17.95
Special Price £11.95
Rolling is an athletic, fast and exciting entry into the world of aggressive inline skating and incorporates 18 of the world's best skaters, including Cesar Mora, Fabiola da Silva and Jon Julio, across two of the most popular disciplines: street and vert. With stunning environments and realistic motion captured physics, the player will be able perform death-defying jumps and aerobatics in a host of realistic settings, including accurate recreations of the most popular skate-parks from the USA, Europe and Japan. You can also choose from thousands of individual items supplied by world's leading inline skating clothing, boot, wheel and frame brands. Rolling also features exclusive video footage from world's leading rollerblading videographers--Drew Bachrach and Dave Paine--along with a soundtrack provided by leading international musicians and bands.
- Street skating game
- Choose from 21 licensed skaters, plus unlockable characters
- Create your own custom character
- Over 250 grinds, grabs, spins, flips and cess slides
- Soundtrack includes The Hives, Chuck D and Del Tha Funky Homosapien
- 10 huge street levels, 4 competitions in US and European skate parks
- Extensive skate park editor
- Non-linear game progression
- Over an hour of real video footage
- For 1-2 players
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.