Save Planet Roo and all its citizens from the evil Meemos by guiding differently shaped meteors that sustain and feed life to the planet. Rotate floating land masses to allow meteors to pass through safely. Use quick reflexes to navigate obstacles and complete the levels.
Roogoo brings intense and fast-paced action in over 100 unique levels such as Meemoo City, Roolands, and sky shape diving. Easy to pick up and play yet challenging to master with an appealing artistic style, Roogoo has something for both casual and hardcore gamers. Roogoo Tower Attack is ideal for multiplayer and head to head competitive challenges.
- World map overview for showing progress of levels and difficulty
- Based on the critically-acclaimed XBLA game Roogoo
- Both Single and Multi-card play featuring 6+ different multiplayer attacks such as Meemoo Attack, Anvil Attack and Meteor Shape Color Attack
- Charming art style and fresh, innovative gameplay
- Use your left and right bumper to guide the shapes through platforms
- Butterflies, bats, and other flying creatures take your shapes backwards in reverse gameplay
- Entertaining short story segments
- Connect the DS version to Roogoo Twisted Towers for Wii to unlock additional levels in all 10 environments on both DS and Wii versions
- Contains 10 environments with 100+ action-packed levels
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.