Rooms is set in a dark and mysterious house called ‘Rooms Mansion’, the game plunges you into a virtual world based around 100 challenging sliding puzzles with a twist. In each room or level, you must think carefully and strategically to safely navigate your character to the room’s exit by sliding sections of the room, the same way as a slide puzzle. Your character can walk from tile to tile, but remember that only the tile that your character is standing in can be moved.
In this parallel world you need to use an amazing array of unusual items and devices, including telephones that teleport you from one side of the room to the other and explosives, to break through brick walls or other obstacles. And watch out – some rooms are filled with water and will need to be pumped out !
After escaping each puzzle you will be rewarded with four golden puzzle pieces that are required to secure your way home.
- Created by Big Fish, creators of Mystery Case Files
- Title already available and popular on PC, similar launch scenario to Mystery Case Files
- Sliding puzzle game where the objective is to retrieve the puzzle pieces and to get to the exit of each room
- Over 100 puzzles to solve
- Level editor allows you to create your own puzzles
- Set in the 1930s with detailed graphics
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.