COVID-19 UPDATE: There may be a few delays for your order to be shipped, but our warehouse team are working hard with strict guidance in place to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
New Negotiation Mechanisms - Use your club's status to leverage favourable deals to present to the Chairman and the board. Get involved with your club’s sponsorship, from the new small business deals, to large corporate sponsorship options, with the game’ new comprehensive financial receipt and expenditure features.
New 3D match engine, which allows you to fully adapt tactics and playing styles from the touchline, all while the match is in progress.
Scaling Stadiums - When the right time comes and the club has the finances available, steadily upgrade your stadium to an international sized arena. Look to improve all your facilities including: - Gymnasium, Training Paddock, Equipped Enclosure, Physio Suite, Tactical Briefing Room, and The Clubhouse.
Career Continuation - but if the Chairman's axe should fall, you can assess your options, and look to get a new job offer.
New Comprehensive Game Editor, allowing numerous game customisation possibilities.
The improvements and enhancements in Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 include amongst others:-
- A completely new user interface
- A new 3D match engine
- More screen resolution options
- New player progression system
- New dynamic calibre system
- Different manager types
- New board judgment variables
- New team & individual training options
- New player & staff scouting requirements
- New player & staff contract negotiation mechanism
- New small business to corporate sponsorship options
- A more comprehensive financial receipt and expenditure feature
- New representative & international management requirements
Plus many of the requested features that Alternative Software’s Rugby gaming community have asked for, all of which make for an even more realistic model of the rugby world.