In Scooby-Doo! First Frights, the complement to the upcoming live-action and CGI Warner Bros. DVD release Scooby Doo: The Mystery Begins, players take on the role of young Scooby-Doo and teenage versions of the newly formed Mystery, Inc. crew to solve their very first cases. Scooby-Doo! First Frights is intended for Scooby-Doo fans of all ages. Fans will be able to explore spooky environments as Scooby, Shaggy or any of the super-cool teen Mystery, Inc. team. The action-adventure game features co-op play allowing two members of Mystery, Inc. to work together to solve puzzles, combat enemies, and collect clues before unmasking each episodes mysterious villain - all while gaining prestige as world famous sleuths! Once players have solved the mystery, they can return to completed levels in Explore mode with any unlocked character, costumed character or villain to access new areas. With ghosts and ghouls around every corner, high school has never sounded so fun! Game Features
- Multiple Mysterious Environments: Featuring four all-new mysteries spread over more than 20 levels
- Explore the Phantom Cruise Ship, Haunted High School, Foreboding Castle and more!
- Sleuthing times Two: Switch between characters or play with friends at any time using two player co-op with easy drop-in, drop-out gameplay.
- Spooky Disguises: With access to a variety of spooky disguises, players can camouflage themselves in super-powerful costumes with new abilities unique to each character.
- Back to the Beginning: Become part of the Mystery, Inc. team and solve their first cases with hours of entertainment in Story or Explore mode.
- Solve Exclusive Mysteries: Each story has a new setting with a mysterious villain created specifically for the game. Collect clues and try to solve the mystery!
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.