Note: French imported stock
The most innovative game of 2009 is ready to hit the Nintendo DS and you can be certain you've never played anything quite like this before. The idea is actually pretty simple: you control Maxwell who's trying to gather some typical video game collectables called Starites from a bunch of horizontally scrolling levels.
What's not so typical is the way he does it, by summoning almost any object you can imagine just by scribbling down its name. So, for example, if you think a ladder or a trampoline might help you out then just write their names on the touchscreen and they'll magically appear.
The game understands tens of thousands of different objects, from tanks to tornados and tumble driers to black holes. Many can be used together, with one memorable solution involving time travel, a dinosaur and robot zombies. This truly is a game that's only limited by your own imagination.
- Unlimited play: The most original and ambitious video game for years, where literally anything is possible - and all squeezed into one tiny Nintendo DS cartridge.
- Lexicon of fun: Type in anything you can think of (except trademarks) and it will instantly appear in the game, ready for you to use.
- Infinite variety: Materialise everything from vehicles and animals to weapons, household appliances, famous people and even Internet in-jokes.
- Level up: Experiment in 220 separate levels, split into puzzle and action style challenges. Beat a level with three different solutions and you can unlock it for freeplay fun.
- Award winner: Already the winner of multiple critical awards, including Best of Show at E3 2009 from websites Gamespot, Gamespy and IGN.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.