Based on the award-winning SHIFT series enjoyed by over 16 million players on the web and mobile, Shifting World is the first of the series to hit consoles with the Nintendo 3DS. Introducing an all new art direction, level generator and sumptuous 3D graphics, Shifting World adds a whole new dimension to this perspective-teasing series and makes you question yours sense of direction even more! Is the floor the roof, or the roof the floor?
- Shifting to 3D Shifting World is the first of the SHIFT series to adapt the famous puzzle gameplay to full 3D
- Black & White: Shift the world from black to white and vice versa. Use that to your advantage to overcome the game’s obstacles and find your way out of the room
- New Perspectives Switch from 2D to 3D at a press of a button, adding more depth and the extra dimension
- Hours of Gameplay Over 60 levels in total from Adventure Mode, Bonus Mode and Time Attack Mode
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.