- Flickit 2.0: Double the tricks, including off-board movement and dynamic moveable objects
- New San Vanelona: A completely rebuilt 'skater's paradise'. Deeper progression with double the challenge types in an enhanced, multi-faceted storyline
- Change the City: All-new services including pool-draining, uncapping and security repellant
- Hall of Meat: Relive and celebrate your biggest wipeouts with the all new Hall of Meat mode
- Improved Characters: Adding females and Tiger Woods quality C.A.C
- Importing of custom graphics
- Expanded online: Support for 8 players, seamless transition between states, shared economy
- Skate Reel 2.0: Improved and expanded replay editor
It's been five long years since your mysterious disappearance from the skate scene, and much has changed in the wake of "the disaster-too-gnarly-to-be-named." The massive devastation left large swaths of San Vanelona completely destroyed. After the mass evacuation, one company, Mongocorp, won the bid to rebuild New San Vanelona and their zealous protection of their private property has put a damper on the once thriving skate population. Your mission is to rebuild your career and revive the New San Van skate scene. To help you get the job done, you'll have double the tricks and the new ability to get off your board to move stuff and create the sickest lines. There's even a crew of locals you can call on to help take care of business. skate 2 - it's time to take back the city... one spot at a time. Game Features
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.