Skate 3 breaks new ground by taking all of the camaraderie and competitive excitement of real-life skateboarding and brings it to the hands of gamers. Whether online or offline, players can now team up to build the ultimate skate crew in the definitive skateboarding co-op experience. In skate 3, players take part in team-based challenges, compete against rival crews and leave their mark on the all-new skater's paradise, Port Carverton.
Skate 3 features an all-new co-op mode where teammates can complete challenges together while advancing each other's careers. From rewarding epic bails and fails with a beefed up Hall of Meat mode to honing your craft with the all-new skate.School, players of all skill levels have multiple ways to "kill it" in the game. The franchise also continues to raise the bar for user created content with the skate.Create feature suite, an innovative toolset that empowers gamers to truly express their skate style by creating their own graphics, videos, and skate parks.
- Team Up. Throw Down: Work together to take on challenges and progress together through the career campaign or slay all suckers in head-to-head competitive battles for bragging rights. Players can keep tabs on the happenings of their teammates and rivals with Skate. Feed, the all-new game and web social network.
- New City, More Tricks, More Skate: Say hello to dark slides, under flips, and the all-new skate Mecca, Port Carverton - featuring unique districts, plazas, skate parks and endless lines, this is the true skater's paradise.
- Build a Brand, Become a Mogul: Form teams and rise up to become a skate industry mogul by selling boards. From completing online challenges to creating skate parks to having your graphics downloaded, almost everything skaters do in the game counts towards their progression.
- Skate. Create and Share: Returning favorites Skate. Reel and Skate. Graphics are back. The all-new Skate. Park is an open canvas for players to create their dream plaza or mega-ramp park. Once created, they can share their masterpieces with the world by uploading them directly from their console.
- Always Room For Meat: Hall of Meat is back and gnarlier than ever. Gamers can brutalize their skaters in the harshest ways possible with all-new total body control bails. Get ready for carnage that is sure to make players cringe.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.