Game is redeemed from code inside the case. No cartridge included.
Skybolt Zack is the result of a unique way of mixing platformer mechanics and colour matching gameplay.
Controls are tight and Zack’s ability to rocket punch, dash, focus, change direction when destroying an enemy and more, offers more depth than what meets the eye - following the “easy to learn, hard to master” mantra.
It’s a platformer where you don’t jump, and a music game where you dictate your own rhythm. It feels like no other game!
Discover multiple routes that lead to different exists across every level, allowing for tons of replayability!
There are no difficulty settings in Skybolt Zack - beginners will take the easier lower routes, only the best will reach the upper paths to unlock the most challenging levels!
In addition to the story mode, Skybolt Zack offers two additional gameplay modes for an extra challenge for the more competitive players!
Time Attack - dedicated to those in search of the fastest times, providing them with tools to work on improving their run.
- 48 frantic challenging levels that can all be completed without putting a foot back on the ground
- Branching routes with different levels of difficulty
- More than 15 environments divided into 5 distinct worlds
- An art style combining 3D assets and digital painted textures with tons of FX and explosions!
- Evolutive soundtrack inspired by famous platformers from the 90’s
- More than a dozen types of robotic enemies for renewed challenges throughout the game
- Dedicated speedrun and score attack modes
- 2 different leaderboards: one for the best scores and one for the best times on every level
- Fully customizable controls and colour-blind options
- No boring dialogue! (You’d have skipped them anyway...)