Pre-Order Offer! Pre-Order Sniper Elite 4 now and get an Enamel Mug + Bonus Pre-Order DLC Content! Bonus Pre-Order DLC Content Includes: TARGET FÜHRER and CAMOFLAUGE RIFLES SKIN PACK.
Hidden in a forgotten corner of the Mediterranean, a secret Nazi U-boat facility threatens Allied shipping. When agent Karl Fairburne attempts to assassinate the base’s Commander, he finds his target already dead, executed in person by a shadowy visitor. Karl’s mission has changed: Target Führer! Destroy the U-boat base and take down Hitler in as many ways as you can in this replayable campaign mission for 1-2 players.
Camouflage Rifles Skin Pack
In a sharpshooting duel to the death, any advantage could make the difference between victory and defeat. Apply highly detailed camouflage wraps to your rifles, breaking up their silhouette and blending them into the lush combat environments of WW2 Italy. Weapon skins can be used to customise all seven of Sniper Elite 4’s starting rifles for use in any single player, co-op or multiplayer mode.
Sniper Elite 4 is the next game in the award-winning, chart-topping shooter series for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Sniper Elite 4 combines genre-defining ballistics, breathless emergent stealth, and gripping third person action across the largest and most diverse environments ever seen in a Sniper Elite game.
- Beautiful new 1943 Italian setting: The most diverse environments ever seen in a Sniper Elite or WW2 game including mountains, valleys, beaches, forests, fishing villages, monasteries, Nazi fortresses, and much much more.
- Campaign levels are gargantuan; the smallest level is 3 x bigger than the largest level in Sniper Elite 3! Each intricate environment can take many hours to play, with side objectives, secrets, hundreds of enemies and the longest shots in Sniper Elite history.
- New and brutal X-ray Kill Cams for trap kills, shrapnel kills and melee takedowns. And the acclaimed rifle X-ray kill cams make a welcome return with an eye-watering visual overhaul.
- New tactical traversals: Elite covert agent Karl Fairburne can now climb and traverse bridges, ledges, roofs, drain-pipes and more, allowing him to get the drop on enemies from any angle.
- New tactical takedowns: Combined with new traversal abilities, Karl Fairburne can now kill enemies silently with a suite of new takedowns, whether hiding in cover, or hanging from the side of a Viaduct.
- New co-op and adversarial modes, including the first ever 4-player co-op mode in a ‘mainline’ Sniper Elite game.
- More freedom, weapons, customisation, enemy types and much more. Every aspect of the Sniper Elite series has been expanded or improved, offering a breath taking sense of freedom and gameplay choice.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.