Sonic returns to the Nintendo DS with all the classic 2D, dual screen action the fans loved in Sonic Rush, as well as a new high-seas adventure where he clashes with ruthless pirates. As Sonic, players will set off from Windmill Village to explore seven action-packed levels featuring the classic 2D gameplay that the Sonic series is known for. Now players will get to explore the action stages to uncover valuable items and materials which allow Tails to build new ships that help Sonic track down the villainous pirates. With a fleet of up to five ships, including a submarine, water bike, and hovercraft, players will use the touch screen technology in exciting new ways to control their ships as they race across the ocean gathering rings, busting tricks, and torching pirate ships in fierce ship-to-ship battles. At the end of each level, players will test their skills in epic 3D boss battles that span both screens, including the ultimate showdown with the evil pirate, Captain Whisker. Let the adventure begin! Game Features
- "Classic Sonic 2D Gameplay with improved action stages. Sonic returns with his signature 2D gameplay presented seamlessly across both screens on the Nintendo DS. New action-packed gameplay will have gamers
- A high-speed ocean adventure! Sonic travels from island to island in search of objects and materials to build up to five different ships and battles with wicked pirates both on land and at sea throughout 14 stages.
- Enhanced touch screen controls. Players will navigate the oceans and perform aerial tricks to avoid treacherous water mines and aim their cannons during ship-to-ship battles by using the stylus and touch screen on the Nintendo DS.
- Compete with friends via DS Download Play in two battle modes. Two players will face-off in intense dual screen races or collect the most items spread throughout the map in exciting mission battles
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.