This Blue DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller for the PlayStation 3 system provides the most intuitive game play experience with pressure sensitive buttons and the inclusion of the highly sensitive Sixaxis motion sensing technology. Each hit, crash and explosion is more realistic when the user feels the rumble right in the palm of their hand. It can even detect natural movements for real-time and high precision interactive play, acting as a natural extension of the user's body. The DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller utilises Bluetooth technology for wireless gameplay and the controller's USB cable to seamlessly and automatically charge the controller through the hardware.
Feel all of the action onscreen right in your hands. With the DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller for the PlayStation 3, you'll feel every hit, crash or explosion like never before.
- Pressure-sensitive buttons Feel the controller vibrate with each hit, crash or explosion.
- Bluetooth technology No wires. With the DUALSHOCK 3's Bluetooth technology you can play completely untethered.
- Multiplayer gaming Connect up to seven wireless controllers at one once for serious multiplayer gaming.
- Charging Charge the DUALSHOCK 3 with the PlayStation 3 system using the controller's USB cable. And you can even plug it in during gameplay, so you'll never miss a beat.
- Compatible games So many compatible games! Check game for compatibility.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.