The eternal struggle of swords and souls arrives on the PSP! Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny is the latest entry in the Soul Calibur series, the premier weapons based one-on-one fighter. Broken Destiny is the series' first release on the PSP system and is the first ever portable iteration of Soul Calibur to date. Robust and challenging single-player modes, head-to-head multiplayer and gorgeous visuals make this a must-have for any fighting game fan!
- Huge roster of fighters: Battle as one of many returning Soul Calibur favourites or brand-new fighters.
- Exciting gameplay modes: Play the new single-player game mode developed exclusively for the PSP and evolved versions of classic game modes like Arcade, Vs. and Survival.
- Dynamic battles: Blow away your competition using finely tuned and enhanced battle mechanics including Critical Finishes, Soul Crushes and Equipment Destruction.
- Unlimited character customisation: Create your personalised fighter with the most robust character creation tool featured in the Soul Calibur series.
- Face off against the competition: Challenge the computer AI or compete against your friends in the Vs. Mode through Ad-Hoc.
- The ultimate Soul Calibur training tool: Improve your basic fighting skills and fine-tune your advanced techniques with over 80 exercise missions or practice in the Training and Survival modes.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.