Spec Ops: The Line is a provocative, cinematic third-person military shooter that challenges players’ own morality by putting them in the middle of unspeakable depravity where brutal life-or-death choices take them on a journey into the heart of darkness.
Spec Ops: The Line’s emotional narrative unfolds within the destroyed opulence of Dubai. Once a playground for the world’s wealthiest elite, now Dubai has been reclaimed by Mother Nature, buried underneath the most devastating sandstorm ever recorded. Spec Ops: The Line allows gamers to play as Captain Martin Walker, leader of an elite Delta Force team ordered to infiltrate the treacherous region and bring home U.S. Army Colonel John Konrad.
Heightening the narrative to a fever-pitch are ultra-realistic operations against enemies who are unafraid of death and hell bent on destruction. Players must use a variety of combat tactics, authentic military weaponry and the environment to survive. Spec Ops: The Line offers Dynamic Sand that can be used to thwart foes. A well placed shot can cause an avalanche of sand, but sand has no loyalty and can help or hinder the mission.
Spec Ops: The Line packs a full range of single and multiplayer features complete with competitive and team-based modes, as well as the ability to rank up and customize characters from two different factions. The juxtaposition of Dubai’s bold and luxurious architecture and dizzying heights against the devastation outside, as well as the deep storyline mixed with ferocious combat situations, make Spec Ops: The Line a must-play game.
- Deep, Mature Narrative: The story of Captain Walker’s rescue mission will challenge players to make tough choices between what’s moral and what’s necessary, as Walker’s journey pushes him to his very limits.
- Blasted Opulence: The events unfold in a stunning, haunting setting – the remains of Dubai, once one of the wealthiest cities on Earth, now stripped bare. Dubai’s bold and luxurious architecture still shines through, in spite of the sandstorms threatening all that’s left. Opulent interiors contrast sharply with the vertigo inducing heights and mass destruction outside of the extravagant structures.
- Dynamic Sand: Turn the tables on foes by crushing them under a cascade of sand cast down by a strategically placed shot – but beware of oncoming sandstorms and their gale-force winds. The sweeping sands of Dubai feel almost alive, serving as a powerful but unpredictable force that will both help and hinder the mission, while opening up a variety of new interactions and tactics.
- Brutal, In-Your-Face Action: Join forces with intelligent, resourceful squad mates in fever-pitched gun battles. Accessible combat and squad controls will get you in the fight quickly, where you’ll experience the raw destructive force of your authentic weapons as well as engage in extremely physical close-quarters battles.
- Endless Multiplayer: In addition to the single-player story mode, Spec Ops: The Line packs a full range of multiplayer features, including a never-before-seen mode with unique connections to the main story, a breadth of competitive and team-based modes, as well as the ability to rank up, personalize, and customize characters from two distinctly different factions.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.